Saturday, November 21, 2009

black velvet? Maybe.

Did you say velvet? We say *yes*. New velvet tops at +DV8+ this week, 'Morrighan'. It can be casual, or it can be dressed up - just depends on what you decide to wear it with, really. And we threw in the pants - to make sure you'd have something to wear them with right away! This is also the first of the holiday colors - they'll be available all year 'round... but I'm a holiday freak, and I loooooove Christmas. So - keep your eyes out, because the holiday stuff starts comin now! Oh - you can score some of these for free, too - keep reading. ;)


So I went rummaging through my inventory and discovered I had exactly NO velvety pajamas. FOUL! And of course, it had to be fixed immediately. And then I decided you needed some too. So! Velvety pajama camis and shorts, on a bunch of different layers. Woot! You can score some of THESE for free too... keep on readin'. ;)


Oh, is it time for free stuff already? I think it issssss...

Yep - five colors you can't buy on the wall, new in the Midnight Mania machine. And all you have to do is come down here and slap the board before it hits the limit!


Also, if you're one of the super faithful, you might find this lovely set of velvet shirts in the picks reward board. You're loath to find a picks giver more generous than the one at +DV8+ amirite?



Gonna close out today with the new belfry corsets, which I adore, because I adore corsets. In general, but these are yummy and colorful and nicely textured and I love themmm. There is even an option for the boys, cause honestly, who *doesn't* love a boy in a corset?

Your tank awaits my dears

No comments: